1. Tell us a little about your background (where you grew up, your family, your career, etc.)
I have lived in Menasha all my life.
2. What made you decide to volunteer for Habitat?
In 2003, I became a Habitat homeowner! I have been involved as a volunteer ever since.
3. When not volunteering with Habitat what do you do? (other volunteering, hobbies, work, etc.)
I work at Ultimate Cleaner. I clean the police station and library. I also volunteer at the police station.
4. What do you enjoy most about Habitat? (what work do you like most, what keeps you coming back, etc
Everyone is like family to me!
5. What is something about you that might be a surprise to those with whom you volunteer?
I have 2 dogs, fish and frog. I have 2 kids and 3 grand kids. I also have 3 sisters and 1 brother.